Friday, August 27, 2010

Atlanta Q100 Adopts Georgia State Football

Photo Courtesy of GSU Sports Communications

Not a joke. The Bert Show responded to me after thanking him for his support on his show and this season.  His response:  U got me 100%. 

I encourage everyone to email the show, follow Bert on Twitter @TheBertShowBert (your boy is on there as well, follow me @GStateBen, just sayin') or call the show and give them a shout.

They even have a special page dedicated to it and has the replays of the interviews.  You can find it here: Q100.

From my previous work in radio at a sports radio station in town, Bert has always been a stand up guy and has been nice to wife and I.  I really want to thank him for the invaluable coverage that he's given us.  Big ups to the Bert Show!

No comments:

Post a Comment