Monday, July 26, 2010

Tuscaloosa News: Curry's Time at Bama

“So I try to take the things that were positive at Alabama and use them to coach football and help youth. That's what I do. When you are at a place and you see ordinary players go out and play like Superman just because they put on that Alabama jersey, that makes an impression on you. 

"... we also had a lot of players who played better than they were just because it was Alabama."

“That's what I am trying to instill here at Georgia State. I know how far away we are from that. But it's a chance here to be at the beginning of something that could be like that someday."

This is, by far, the best (and balanced) article that I've seen about Coach Curry's time at Alabama.  Good to see that this has been published and it's good to see that others believe that his experiences there will only help us at Georgia State.

Link

No comments:

Post a Comment