Monday, June 13, 2011

We've Moved!


What a great ride it has been.  I've had hundreds of comments and kind words since October 23, 2009 when my first post went live (it's HERE if you don't remember or haven't been around that long).

Today will be the final day that this blog will exist on this site.  Fear not, Bruce and I will be blogging for the front page of our great friends at www.PantherTalk.com full time.  Please check out our work on the front page and also dive into the mayhem that is the Message Board Forums.  You also can purchase Panther gear via a strategic partner in Football Fanatics.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you who have read these pages the last 19 months.  Thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing you on PantherTalk.

-Ben Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment