Friday, March 25, 2011

2012 RJ Hunter: Unsure of Plans

RJ Hunter, son of Coach Ron Hunter.  Is he ATL bound?
Photo Courtesy of NY2LASports.com

Nice write up on from the Indianapolis Star Coach Ron Hunter's son RJ Hunter who's still deciding if he's staying in Indianapolis or coming to Atlanta.

"I don't know if I'm going to stay," said Hunter, who averaged 14.2 points and shot 39 percent on 3-pointers this season for the sectional champion Red Devils (21-5). "It's kind of 50-50 right now. It'd be hard to leave. All my friends are here. I've gone to elementary and middle school here, so it'd be a transition. Indianapolis and Atlanta are way different cities."


Hunter joked that he crossed IUPUI off his list of potential college options and added Georgia State. He said his dad has already started recruiting him.

"Oh yeah, after about 10 hours, he was already recruiting," Hunter said. "I got a chance to look around (Georgia State's) campus a little bit, and I'd like to play for him. We'll just have to see how it goes."

1 comment:

  1. Great that a kid would like to play for his father. That should say good things about CRH.

    ReplyDelete