Thursday, June 10, 2010

Macon Telegraph Article on Georgia State fooball

Curry didn't say S Brandon Jones is a captain but I have a feeling he will be walking out to take the coin toss on Sept. 2nd.

“When there are times that I walk into meetings and think, ‘I’m tired, I don’t know if I have it today,’ I can look to Brandon Jones,” Curry said. “I know he’s going to motivate me, and when a team and coach respond to each other like that, it’s a special thing. When your players start to motivate you, you do start to speak to each other’s soul.

Jones on facing Alabama:

“It’s going to be very special. To play in Bryant-Denny Stadium? Right?” Jones said. “It will be something to live for. It gives me a chance to go against a very historic school and showcase my abilities. And with the team we’re going to have, everybody’s excited about that game. We want to see some big competition; that’s exactly what we want. We want to make a statement.”

Link: http://www.macon.com/2010/06/10/1156705/curry-panthers-ready-for-first.html

84 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment