Friday, November 6, 2009

And Maynor Makes 3


Georgia State basketball coach Rod Barnes landed another Atlanta-area player for 2010recruiting class.

Javonte Maynor, a 6-foot, 170-pound shooting guard from South Gwinnett High in Snellville, committed to the Panthers earlier this month. Maynor is the third commitment and second Atlanta-area player for next season’s incoming class. He joins point guard DeVonta White of Roswell and 6-foot-6 swingman Harold Doby of Augusta.

“I actually made the decision a while ago,” said Maynor, who attended the Panthers’ exhibition game Tuesday night against Shorter. “I like the school and the other players and it’s close to home. And playing for Coach Barnes was a big attraction. He’s coached a lot of good players in his career and I think he can make me into the best player I can be.”

Read the rest of Chip Tower's article: http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2009/11/04/s-gwinnetts-maynor-third-to-commit-to-georgia-state/

No comments:

Post a Comment